Detection of GD3 ganglioside in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia with monoclonal antibody to GD3: Restriction to immunophenotypically defined T-cell disease
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 11–19, May 1988
How to Cite
Merritt, W. D., Sztein, M. B. and Reaman, G. H. (1988), Detection of GD3 ganglioside in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia with monoclonal antibody to GD3: Restriction to immunophenotypically defined T-cell disease. J. Cell. Biochem., 37: 11–19. doi: 10.1002/jcb.240370103
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!