Non-coding RNAs as theranostics in human cancers
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1451–1459, May 2012
How to Cite
Redis, R. S., Berindan-Neagoe, I., Pop, V. I. and Calin, G. A. (2012), Non-coding RNAs as theranostics in human cancers. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1451–1459. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24038
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: CA135444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!