Differential effect of dexamethasone on the regulation of phospholipase A2 and prostanoid synthesis in undifferentiated and phorbolester-differentiated U937 cells
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1989 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 397–406, July 1989
How to Cite
Koehler, L., Hass, R., Goppelt-Struebe, M., Kaever, V. and Resch, K. (1989), Differential effect of dexamethasone on the regulation of phospholipase A2 and prostanoid synthesis in undifferentiated and phorbolester-differentiated U937 cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 40: 397–406. doi: 10.1002/jcb.240400315
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!