Yingjie Wang and Qing Gu contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1842–1851, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Gu, Q., Dong, Y., Zhou, W., Song, H., Liu, Y., Liu, M., Yuan, Y., Ding, F., Gu, X. and Wang, Y. (2012), Inhibition of gecko GSK-3β promotes elongation of neurites and oligodendrocyte processes but decreases the proliferation of blastemal cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1842–1851. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24053
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071874, 30970996, 31171405
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
- Basic Research Program of Jiangsu Education Department. Grant Numbers: 09KJA180005, 10KJA180041
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moderate expression of Wnt signaling genes is essential for porcine parthenogenetic embryo development, Cellular Signalling, 2013, 25, 4, 778, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Involvement of gecko SNAP25b in spinal cord regeneration by promoting outgrowth and elongation of neurites, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2012, 44, 12, 2288, , , , , , , , ,