Development of breast cancer chemopreventive drugs
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Supplement: Chemoprevention of Breast Cancer: Surrogate Endpoints and Agents in Short-Term Clinical Trials
Volume 53, Issue Supplement 17G, pages 2–13, 1993
How to Cite
Kelloff, G. J., Boone, C. W., Steele, V. E., Crowell, J. A., Lubet, R., Doody, L. A. and Greenwald, P. (1993), Development of breast cancer chemopreventive drugs. J. Cell. Biochem., 53: 2–13. doi: 10.1002/jcb.240531103
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!