Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factors, and the senescent skeleton: Ponce de Leon's fountain revisited?
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 348–356, November 1994
How to Cite
Rosen, C. J. (1994), Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factors, and the senescent skeleton: Ponce de Leon's fountain revisited?. J. Cell. Biochem., 56: 348–356. doi: 10.1002/jcb.240560311
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!