All authors have no conflict of interests.
Human umbilical cord wharton's jelly mesenchymal stem cells do not transform to tumor-associated fibroblasts in the presence of breast and ovarian cancer cells unlike bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1886–1895, June 2012
How to Cite
Subramanian, A., Shu-Uin, G., Kae-Siang, N., Gauthaman, K., Biswas, A., Choolani, M., Bongso, A. and Chui-Yee, F. (2012), Human umbilical cord wharton's jelly mesenchymal stem cells do not transform to tumor-associated fibroblasts in the presence of breast and ovarian cancer cells unlike bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1886–1895. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24057
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-174-000-129-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!