All authors have no conflict of interests.
Human umbilical cord wharton's jelly stem cell (hWJSC) extracts inhibit cancer cell growth in vitro†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 2027–2039, June 2012
How to Cite
Gauthaman, K., Yee, F. C., Cheyyatraivendran, S., Biswas, A., Choolani, M. and Bongso, A. (2012), Human umbilical cord wharton's jelly stem cell (hWJSC) extracts inhibit cancer cell growth in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 2027–2039. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24073
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- National Medical Research Council (NMRC), Singapore. Grant Number: R-174-000-131-213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!