Ski inhibits TGF-β/phospho-Smad3 signaling and accelerates hypertrophic differentiation in chondrocytes
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 2156–2166, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K.-O., Sampson, E. R., Maynard, R. D., O'Keefe, R. J., Chen, D., Drissi, H., Rosier, R. N., Hilton, M. J. and Zuscik, M. J. (2012), Ski inhibits TGF-β/phospho-Smad3 signaling and accelerates hypertrophic differentiation in chondrocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 2156–2166. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24089
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Arthritis Foundation
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: R01 AR045700, P50 AR054041, R01 AR055915, R01 AR057022, T32 AR053459, P30 AR061307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!