The author has no conflicts of interest to report.
Functional heterogeneity of mesenchymal stem cells: Implications for cell therapy†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 2806–2812, September 2012
How to Cite
Phinney, D. G. (2012), Functional heterogeneity of mesenchymal stem cells: Implications for cell therapy. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 2806–2812. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24166
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!