Cell rounding in cultured human astrocytes and vascular endothelial cells upon inhibition of CK2 is mediated by actomyosin cytoskeleton alterations
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 2948–2956, September 2012
How to Cite
Kramerov, A.A., Ahmed, K. and Ljubimov, A.V. (2012), Cell rounding in cultured human astrocytes and vascular endothelial cells upon inhibition of CK2 is mediated by actomyosin cytoskeleton alterations. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 2948–2956. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24171
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EY13431, U01-CA15062
- OneSight Research Foundation
- V.A. Medical Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!