Conflict of Interest: There is no conflict of Interest to declare.
Ultraviolet A regulates the stemness of human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells through downregulation of the HIF-1α via activation of PGE2–cAMP signaling†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 3681–3691, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J., Jung, E., Hyun, J.-W. and Park, D. (2012), Ultraviolet A regulates the stemness of human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells through downregulation of the HIF-1α via activation of PGE2–cAMP signaling. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 3681–3691. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24241
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Korean Ministry of Knowledge and Economy. Grant Number: R0000445
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!