β-hexosaminidase from Xenopus laevis eggs and oocytes: From gene to immunochemical characterization
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 3709–3720, December 2012
How to Cite
Morales, E. S., Krapf, D., Botta, P. E., Cabada, M. O. and Arranz, S. E. (2012), β-hexosaminidase from Xenopus laevis eggs and oocytes: From gene to immunochemical characterization. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 3709–3720. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24244
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- National Agency of Argentina for Scientific and Technological Promotion of Science PICT. Grant Number: 15-31660
- National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP6428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!