Disclosures: Drs. K.T. and C.S. are inventors of Nell-1 related patents. Drs. K.T. and C.S. are founders of Bone Biologics, Inc., which sublicenses Nell-1 patents from the UC Regents.
NELL-1 promotes cell adhesion and differentiation via integrinβ1†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 3620–3628, December 2012
How to Cite
Shen, J., James, A. W., Chung, J., Lee, K., Zhang, J. B., Ho, S., Lee, K. S., Kim, T. M., Niimi, T., Kuroda, S., Ting, K. and Soo, C. (2012), NELL-1 promotes cell adhesion and differentiation via integrinβ1. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 3620–3628. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24253
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- CIRM Early Translation II Research Award. Grant Number: TR2-01821
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Numbers: R21 DE0177711, RO1 DE01607
- UC Discovery Grant. Grant Number: 07-10677
- Eli & Edythe Broad Center of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at UCLA Innovation Award
- T32 Training Fellowships. Grant Number: 5T32DE007296-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!