Bing Li and Mei-Hua Gao contributed equally to this work.
Molecular mechanism of a novel CD59-binding peptide sp22 induced tumor cells apoptosis†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 3810–3822, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, B., Gao, M.-H. and Chu, X.-M. (2012), Molecular mechanism of a novel CD59-binding peptide sp22 induced tumor cells apoptosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 3810–3822. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24258
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81001346
- Medical Health Science and Technology Development Plan Project of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2011HZ023
- Science and Technology Development Plan of Qingdao City. Grant Number: 2012-1-3-5-(4)-nsh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!