The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
SAP30L (Sin3A-associated protein 30-like) is involved in regulation of cardiac development and hematopoiesis in zebrafish embryos†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 3843–3852, December 2012
How to Cite
Teittinen, K. J., Grönroos, T., Parikka, M., Junttila, S., Uusimäki, A., Laiho, A., Korkeamäki, H., Kurppa, K., Turpeinen, H., Pesu, M., Gyenesei, A., Rämet, M. and Lohi, O. (2012), SAP30L (Sin3A-associated protein 30-like) is involved in regulation of cardiac development and hematopoiesis in zebrafish embryos. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 3843–3852. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24298
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Academy of Finland Research Council for Health. Grant Numbers: 115260, 121003, 1286223, 135980, 135736, 139225
- Foundation for Paediatric Research in Finland
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Competitive Research Funding of Tampere University Hospital. Grant Numbers: 9J062, 9K073, 9M052, 9L070, 9K093, 9L075, 9M080, 9M093
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant within the 7th European Community Framework Programme
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Nona and Kullervo Väre Foundation
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!