Financial support: Animal Health and Disease Research Fund.
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 56–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Lutful Kabir, F. M., Agarwal, P., DeInnocentes, P., Zaman, J., Bird, A. C. and Bird, R. C. (2013), Novel frameshift mutation in the p16/INK4A tumor suppressor gene in canine breast cancer alters expression from the p16/INK4A/p14ARF locus. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 56–66. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24300
Conflict of interest: The authors state that there are no conflicts of interest.
Farruk M. LutfulKabir and Payal Agarwal contributed equally to the manuscript.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!