The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 67–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Soki, F. N., Li, X., Berry, J., Koh, A., Sinder, B. P., Qian, X., Kozloff, K. M., Taichman, R. S. and McCauley, L. K. (2013), The effects of zoledronic acid in the bone and vasculature support of hematopoietic stem cell niches. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 67–78. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24301
Fabiana N. Soki and Xin Li contributed equally to the study.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P01CA093900
- National Institutes of Health National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK53904
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Myelodysplasia is in the niche: novel concepts and emerging therapies, Leukemia, 2015, 29, 2, 259, , , , , , ,
- 6Basic research and clinical applications of bisphosphonates in bone disease: what have we learned over the last 40 years?, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2013, 11, 1, 303, , , , , , , ,
- 8Risedronate Positively Affects Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stromal Cells, Archives of Medical Research, 2013, 44, 5, 325, , , ,