Su Yeon Jeon and Hyun-Jung Lee contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 89–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Jeon, S. Y., Lee, H.-J., Na, K.-H., Cha, D.-H., Kim, J. K., Park, J.-W., Yoon, T. K. and Kim, G. J. (2013), Hypoxia-induced downregulation of XIAP in trophoblasts mediates apoptosis via interaction with IMUP-2: Implications for placental development during pre-eclampsia. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 89–98. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24304
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs. Grant Number: A084923
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea (Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)). Grant Number: 2012R1A1A3009776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!