Su Yeon Jeon and Hyun-Jung Lee contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 89–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Jeon, S. Y., Lee, H.-J., Na, K.-H., Cha, D.-H., Kim, J. K., Park, J.-W., Yoon, T. K. and Kim, G. J. (2013), Hypoxia-induced downregulation of XIAP in trophoblasts mediates apoptosis via interaction with IMUP-2: Implications for placental development during pre-eclampsia. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 89–98. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24304
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs. Grant Number: A084923
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea (Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)). Grant Number: 2012R1A1A3009776
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24304_sm_SupplData1.tif||53K||Supplementary Data 1. Real-time PCR analysis of XIAP in normal and pre-eclampsia placentas. Target gene expression was normalized to that of an internal reference, GAPDH. All reactions were performed in triplicate and the values are expressed as the means ± SD. *Depicts significant differences between normal and 2nd pre-eclampsia (P < 0.05). The ANOVA procedure t TEST (LSD) for value (*: p value<0.05)|
|jcb_24304_sm_SupplData2.tif||135K||Supplementary Data 2. Supplement data 2. Cell cycle analysis in HTR-8/Svneo according to siRNA-XIAP treatment using FACS analysis. To analyze the cell cycle, HTR-8/Svneo was treated with siRNA-XIAP for 24h. The frequencies of cells in each phase of the cell cycle are indicated as percentages (%).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.