Funding grants: None to declare.
D2 dopamine receptor antagonist raclopride induces non-canonical autophagy in cardiac myocytes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 103–110, January 2013
How to Cite
Yan, H., Li, W.-l., Xu, J.-j., Zhu, S.-q., Long, X. and Che, J.-p. (2013), D2 dopamine receptor antagonist raclopride induces non-canonical autophagy in cardiac myocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 103–110. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24306
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!