Characterization of human NLZ1/ZNF703 identifies conserved domains essential for proper subcellular localization and transcriptional repression
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 120–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Pereira-Castro, I., Costa, Â. M. S., Oliveira, M. J., Barbosa, I., Rocha, A. S., Azevedo, L. and da Costa, L. T. (2013), Characterization of human NLZ1/ZNF703 identifies conserved domains essential for proper subcellular localization and transcriptional repression. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 120–133. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24309
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/44264/2008, SFRH/BD/24402/2005, Ciência 2007-FCT PTDC-SAU-ONC/112511/2009, Ciência 2007-IPATIMUP/AA1, Ciência 2008-ICAAM, POCTI/CBO/48218/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!