Characterization of human NLZ1/ZNF703 identifies conserved domains essential for proper subcellular localization and transcriptional repression
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 120–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Pereira-Castro, I., Costa, Â. M. S., Oliveira, M. J., Barbosa, I., Rocha, A. S., Azevedo, L. and da Costa, L. T. (2013), Characterization of human NLZ1/ZNF703 identifies conserved domains essential for proper subcellular localization and transcriptional repression. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 120–133. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24309
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/44264/2008, SFRH/BD/24402/2005, Ciência 2007-FCT PTDC-SAU-ONC/112511/2009, Ciência 2007-IPATIMUP/AA1, Ciência 2008-ICAAM, POCTI/CBO/48218/2002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.