Francesca D'Avila and Cristina Tringali contributed equally to this work.
Identification of lysosomal sialidase NEU1 and plasma membrane sialidase NEU3 in human erythrocytes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 204–211, January 2013
How to Cite
D'Avila, F., Tringali, C., Papini, N., Anastasia, L., Croci, G., Massaccesi, L., Monti, E., Tettamanti, G. and Venerando, B. (2013), Identification of lysosomal sialidase NEU1 and plasma membrane sialidase NEU3 in human erythrocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 204–211. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24355
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2010-0700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!