Donald O. Freytes and Jung W. Kang contributed equally to this study.
Macrophages modulate the viability and growth of human mesenchymal stem cells†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 220–229, January 2013
How to Cite
Freytes, D. O., Kang, J. W., Marcos-Campos, I. and Vunjak-Novakovic, G. (2013), Macrophages modulate the viability and growth of human mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 220–229. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24357
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL076485, HL108668, EB002520
- New York State. Grant Numbers: C026449, C026721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!