Altered mitochondrial functioning induced by preoperative fasting may underlie protection against renal ischemia/reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 230–237, January 2013
How to Cite
Verweij, M., Sluiter, W., van den Engel, S., Jansen, E., IJzermans, J. N.M. and de Bruin, R. W.F. (2013), Altered mitochondrial functioning induced by preoperative fasting may underlie protection against renal ischemia/reperfusion injury. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 230–237. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24360
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Dutch Kidney Foundation. Grant Number: C07-2206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!