Conflicts of interest statement: All authors have no conflict of interests.
Human Wharton's Jelly stem cell conditioned medium and cell-free lysate inhibit human osteosarcoma and mammary carcinoma cell growth in vitro and in xenograft mice†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 366–377, February 2013
How to Cite
Gauthaman, K., Fong, C.-Y., Arularasu, S., Subramanian, A., Biswas, A., Choolani, M. and Bongso, A. (2013), Human Wharton's Jelly stem cell conditioned medium and cell-free lysate inhibit human osteosarcoma and mammary carcinoma cell growth in vitro and in xenograft mice. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 366–377. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24367
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Medical Research Council (NMRC), Singapore. Grant Number: R-174-000-131-213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!