All authors declare that there is no conflict of interest as defined by the guidelines of Reproduction.
Expression pattern of Boule in dairy goat testis and its function in promoting the meiosis in male germline stem cells (mGSCs)†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 294–302, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Liu, C., Zhu, H., Sun, J., Yu, M., Niu, Z., Liu, W., Peng, S. and Hua, J. (2013), Expression pattern of Boule in dairy goat testis and its function in promoting the meiosis in male germline stem cells (mGSCs). J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24368
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Program National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972097
- Key Program of State Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 109148
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents of State Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-09-0654
- Scientific Research Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2011K02-06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: QN2011012
- Special Fund for Agroscientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!