All authors declare that there is no conflict of interest as defined by the guidelines of Reproduction.
Expression pattern of Boule in dairy goat testis and its function in promoting the meiosis in male germline stem cells (mGSCs)†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 294–302, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Liu, C., Zhu, H., Sun, J., Yu, M., Niu, Z., Liu, W., Peng, S. and Hua, J. (2013), Expression pattern of Boule in dairy goat testis and its function in promoting the meiosis in male germline stem cells (mGSCs). J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24368
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Program National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972097
- Key Program of State Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 109148
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents of State Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-09-0654
- Scientific Research Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2011K02-06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: QN2011012
- Special Fund for Agroscientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103038
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24368_sm_SupplFig1.tif||613K||Supplementary Figure 1. The cultured mGSCs were identified by RT-PCR and immunofluorescence, which were positive for Oct4, C-myc, Dazl, Vasa, CD90, and negative for C-kit.|
|jcb_24368_sm_SupplFig2.tif||2553K||Supplementary Figure 2. The percentage of dairy goat mGSCs positive for Vasa, Stra8 and Acr was significantly increased by Boule, however, Nanos2 was inhibited by Boule analysed by immunofluoresce staining.|
|jcb_24368_sm_SupplFig3.tif||1327K||Supplementary Figure 3. The proliferation of dairy goat mGSCs over-expressed Boule was not changed clearly analysed by Brdu incorporation assay.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.