Glutamate-ammonia ligase and reduction of G0 population in PANC-1 cells
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 303–313, February 2013
How to Cite
Choi, J.-H., Lim, K.-H., Park, E., Kim, J.-Y., Choi, Y.-K. and Baek, K.-H. (2013), Glutamate-ammonia ligase and reduction of G0 population in PANC-1 cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 303–313. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24370
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affaires, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 01-PJ10-PG6-01GN13-0002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24370_sm_SupplFig1.tif||4703K||Supplementary Figure 1. Effect of GLUL overexpression on proliferation. A: Cells in serum-free media, mock, and GLUL-overexpressing cells. Ki-67 (red) expression and nuclei stained with Hoechst 33342 (blue). B: Percentage of Ki-67 positive cells.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.