Shuangwei Zhang and Weipeng Huan contributed equally to this work.
FOXO3a/p27kip1 expression and essential role after acute spinal cord injury in adult rat†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 354–365, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Huan, W., Wei, H., Shi, J., Fan, J., Zhao, J., Shen, A. and Teng, H. (2013), FOXO3a/p27kip1 expression and essential role after acute spinal cord injury in adult rat. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 354–365. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24371
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y2090545
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770488, 30870320, 31070723, 81070275
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu province. Grant Numbers: BK2009156, BK2009157, BK2009161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!