The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 323–335, February 2013
How to Cite
Guan, X.-J., Song, L., Han, F.-F., Cui, Z.-L., Chen, X., Guo, X.-J. and Xu, W.-G. (2013), Mesenchymal stem cells protect cigarette smoke-damaged lung and pulmonary function partly via VEGF–VEGF receptors. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 323–335. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24377
Xiao-Jun Guan and Lin Song equally contributed to this article.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- Fundamental Research of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 09JC1410700
- State Natural Sciences Foundation Project. Grant Number: 81000014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!