Cell fate conversion: Direct induction of hepatocyte-like cells from fibroblasts
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 256–265, February 2013
How to Cite
Ji, S., Zhang, L. and Hui, L. (2013), Cell fate conversion: Direct induction of hepatocyte-like cells from fibroblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 256–265. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24380
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA01020308
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB945001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91019014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!