Post-translational modifications in activation and inhibition of oct-1–DNA binding complex in H2B and other diverse gene regulation: Prediction of interplay sites
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 266–274, February 2013
How to Cite
Shakoori, A. R., Hoessli, D. C. and Nasir-ud-Din (2013), Post-translational modifications in activation and inhibition of oct-1–DNA binding complex in H2B and other diverse gene regulation: Prediction of interplay sites. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 266–274. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24382
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Pakistan Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!