Sanjiv Kumar and Peter E. Oishi have contributed equally to this work.
Tezosentan increases nitric oxide signaling via enhanced hydrogen peroxide generation in lambs with surgically induced acute increases in pulmonary blood flow†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 435–447, February 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, S., Oishi, P. E., Rafikov, R., Aggarwal, S., Hou, Y., Datar, S. A., Sharma, S., Azakie, A., Fineman, J. R. and Black, S. M. (2013), Tezosentan increases nitric oxide signaling via enhanced hydrogen peroxide generation in lambs with surgically induced acute increases in pulmonary blood flow. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 435–447. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24383
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: HD047349, HL60190, HL67841, HL72123, HL70061, HL084739, HD057406, HL61284
- National Institutes of Health, a Transatlantic Network Development Grant from the LeDucq Foundation
- SDG from the AHA
- Seed Awards from the GHSU Cardiovascular Discovery Institute
- NIH Training. Grant Number: 5T32HL06699
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!