The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Efficient differentiation of human iPSC-derived mesenchymal stem cells to chondroprogenitor cells†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 480–490, February 2013
How to Cite
Guzzo, R. M., Gibson, J., Xu, R.-H., Lee, F. Y. and Drissi, H. (2013), Efficient differentiation of human iPSC-derived mesenchymal stem cells to chondroprogenitor cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 480–490. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24388
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- State of Connecticut Stem Cell Program/Department of Public Health. Grant Numbers: 10SCA36, 11SCB08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!