The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Efficient differentiation of human iPSC-derived mesenchymal stem cells to chondroprogenitor cells†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 480–490, February 2013
How to Cite
Guzzo, R. M., Gibson, J., Xu, R.-H., Lee, F. Y. and Drissi, H. (2013), Efficient differentiation of human iPSC-derived mesenchymal stem cells to chondroprogenitor cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 480–490. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24388
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- State of Connecticut Stem Cell Program/Department of Public Health. Grant Numbers: 10SCA36, 11SCB08
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24388_sm_SupplFig1.tif||1417K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.