The authors declare no conflicts of interest with regard to this manuscript.
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 541–550, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C.-F., Lin, Y.-L. and Huang, Y.-T. (2013), Hepatitis C virus core protein stimulates fibrogenesis in hepatic stellate cells involving the obese receptor. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 541–550. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24392
Contributions to the work: Ching-Fen Wu performed the experiments, analyzed the data, and drafted the manuscript. Yun-Lian Lin and Yi-Tsau Huang designed the study, supervised the work, and revised the manuscript.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2325-B-010-002, NSC 99-2628-B-010-002-MY3, NSC 96-2628-B-077-001-MY2, NSC 97-2628-B-077-001, NSC 99-2628-B-077-001-MY3
- National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine. Grant Number: NRICM100-DBCM-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!