All authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Annexin A1 mediates the anti-adhesive effects of dexamethasone during the cell–cell interaction between the all-trans retinoic acid-treated acute promyelocytic leukemic cells and endothelial cells†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 551–557, March 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, W.-H., Lai, S.-L., Li, I.-T., Chien, H.-Y., Shih, C.-H., Kou, Y. R. and Hsu, H.-C. (2013), Annexin A1 mediates the anti-adhesive effects of dexamethasone during the cell–cell interaction between the all-trans retinoic acid-treated acute promyelocytic leukemic cells and endothelial cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 551–557. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24394
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2314-B-010-026-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!