Conflict of interest: None to declare.
Characterization of Epstein–Barr virus reactivation in a modeled spaceflight system†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 616–624, March 2013
How to Cite
Brinley, A. A., Theriot, C. A., Nelman-Gonzalez, M., Crucian, B., Stowe, R. P., Barrett, A. D.T. and Pierson, D. L. (2013), Characterization of Epstein–Barr virus reactivation in a modeled spaceflight system. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 616–624. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24403
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- NASA GSRP
- NASA Human Research
- NASA Habitability and Environmental Factors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!