Daniel E.A. Francés and Paola I. Ingaramo contributed equally to this work.
Cyclooxygenase-2 over-expression inhibits liver apoptosis induced by hyperglycemia†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 669–680, March 2013
How to Cite
Francés, D. E.A., Ingaramo, P. I., Mayoral, R., Través, P., Casado, M., Valverde, Á. M., Martín-Sanz, P. and Carnovale, C. E. (2013), Cyclooxygenase-2 over-expression inhibits liver apoptosis induced by hyperglycemia. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 669–680. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24409
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT). Grant Number: 32413
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: 5531
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Numbers: SAF2007-60551, SAF2009-12602, BFU2008-02161
- Community of Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid). Grant Number: S-BIO-0283/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!