3,4-dimethoxystilbene, a resveratrol derivative with anti-angiogenic effect, induces both macroautophagy and apoptosis in endothelial cells
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 697–707, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Jing, H., Cui, L., Li, H., Zhou, B., Zhou, G. and Dai, F. (2013), 3,4-dimethoxystilbene, a resveratrol derivative with anti-angiogenic effect, induces both macroautophagy and apoptosis in endothelial cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 697–707. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24411
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31101001, 31000580
- Technological Innovation Incubator Program from Henan University of Technology. Grant Number: 11CXRC12
- Doctoral Scientific Research Start-Up Foundation from Henan University of Technology. Grant Number: 2011BS013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2010-108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!