Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Autocrine fibroblast growth factor 2-mediated interactions between human mesenchymal stem cells and the extracellular matrix under varying oxygen tension†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 716–727, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Ma, T. (2013), Autocrine fibroblast growth factor 2-mediated interactions between human mesenchymal stem cells and the extracellular matrix under varying oxygen tension. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 716–727. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24413
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- The American Heart Association Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 10GRNT3860040
- DOD Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!