Actin realignment and cofilin regulation are essential for barrier integrity during shear stress
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 782–795, April 2013
How to Cite
Slee, J. B. and Lowe-Krentz, L. J. (2013), Actin realignment and cofilin regulation are essential for barrier integrity during shear stress. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 782–795. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24416
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: HL54269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!