The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the manuscript.
Normalizing effect of SJSZ glycoprotein (38 kDa) on proliferating cell nuclear antigen and interferon-γ in diethylnitrosamine-induced mice splenocytes†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 808–815, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. and Lim, K.-T. (2013), Normalizing effect of SJSZ glycoprotein (38 kDa) on proliferating cell nuclear antigen and interferon-γ in diethylnitrosamine-induced mice splenocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 808–815. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24419
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2012-0005857
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) Korea Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!