The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 816–822, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, R., Li, J., Feng, C.-H., Chen, S.-K., Liu, Y.-P., Duan, C.-Y., Li, H., Xia, X.-M., He, T., Wei, M. and Dai, R.-Y. (2013), c-Met function requires n-linked glycosylation modification of pro-Met. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 816–822. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24420
Run Chen, Juan Li, and Chunhong Feng contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000886, 81170377
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-1058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!