Tumor necrosis factor-α promotes bile ductular transdifferentiation of mature rat hepatocytes in vitro
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 831–843, April 2013
How to Cite
Nishikawa, Y., Sone, M., Nagahama, Y., Kumagai, E., Doi, Y., Omori, Y., Yoshioka, T., Tokairin, T., Yoshida, M., Yamamoto, Y., Ito, A., Sugiyama, T. and Enomoto, K. (2013), Tumor necrosis factor-α promotes bile ductular transdifferentiation of mature rat hepatocytes in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 831–843. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24424
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 13670204, 16590303, 18590362
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24424_sm_SupplFig1.tif||1971K||Supplementary Figure 1. RT-PR analysis for HNF-4, HNF-6, PCG-1, CXCR4, SDF-1, and E-cadherin.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.