The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported.
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 844–853, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, S.-Y., Kim, D.-B., Ryu, G. R., Ko, S.-H., Jeong, I.-K., Ahn, Y.-B., Jo, Y.-H. and Kim, M.-J. (2013), Exendin-4 inhibits iNOS expression at the protein level in LPS-stimulated Raw264.7 macrophage by the activation of cAMP/PKA pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 844–853. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24425
Seo-Yoon Chang and Dong-Bin Kim contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 5-2010-A0154-00139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!