Influence of the sequence environment and properties of neighboring amino acids on amino-acetylation: Relevance for structure-function analysis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 874–887, April 2013
How to Cite
Iqbal, Z., Hoessli, D. C., Kaleem, A., Munir, J., Saleem, M., Afzal, I., Shakoori, A. R. and Nasir-ud-Din (2013), Influence of the sequence environment and properties of neighboring amino acids on amino-acetylation: Relevance for structure-function analysis. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 874–887. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24426
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!