The authors declared they have no conflict of interest.
Tunneling nanotube formation is essential for the regulation of osteoclastogenesis†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1238–1247, June 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, A., Kukita, A., Li, Y.-j., Zhang, J.-q., Nomiyama, H., Yamaza, T., Ayukawa, Y., Koyano, K. and Kukita, T. (2013), Tunneling nanotube formation is essential for the regulation of osteoclastogenesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1238–1247. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24433
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Scientific Reseach B)
- Challenging Exploratory Research
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 21659424, 21390492
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||25724K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||21285K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplFigS3.tif||19811K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplVideo1.avi||26980K||Supplementary Video 1|
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplVideo2.avi||25789K||Supplementary Video 2|
|jcb_24433_sm_SupplVideo3.avi||42751K||Supplementary Video 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.